Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Extreme Shimmer Makeup

Spotted at ULTA - Physicians Formula's new Shimmer Strips Collection Extreme Shimmer  
Shimmer Strip Extreme Shimmer (this is like almost metallic) in Nude Eyes and Smokey Eyes. The phone camera/artificial lighting doesn't do it (mainly the nude one) justice but the various shades of taupe are so inviting. The surface reminds me of a blinged-out version of Maybelline Caffeine Rush. I will definitely grab it during next promotion.
Gel Cream Shadow and Liner Trios  - Totally thought they were loose shadow. If this is anything like the older Shimmer Strip Liner Pots , it would be another skip.
Extreme Shimmer Eyeliner Trio - Seems like it would just be eyeliner with glitter bits. I am annoyed at these Up-to 24hr claims (reads: It's theoretically possible to last 24hr but it would be always less than that). Why don't they use something like "At Least"...

Comments

  1. I'm not a huge fan of shimmery eyeshadows right now, but I think these look really cute!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & ­­Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.