Pink Pout - Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate in 06

Several new shades of Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick were released last summer, even though I wasn't too interested, I ended up buying two of them because CVS kept sending me Rimmel coupons. The first one of them, 06, is a interesting hot pink creme with a good deal of warmth, it's punchy but still looks distinctively hot pink.
Kate 06, Mac Crosswire, Wet n Wild Cherry Picking, YSL Provocative Pink and Max Factor Ms Understood I actually can't find a dupe in my collection)
A thin layer of Rimmel Kate 06 spread allover lips - This particular shade has a drier (less waxy/slippery) consistency that pretty much settles like a stain. I guess it could be the same formula compared to that orange one I have tried, the cooler shades just blends better with my natural lip color so the finish doesn't give off that much glare. As with anything stain-like, this feels somewhat dry and a tad uncomfortable by itself.
With a layer of Babypink lip gloss (one of my favorite and use-till-the-last-drop lip products) to make it more comfortable. Overall: I like the finish and the shade, which is happy and somewhat vintage-looking. Keep it mind that my lips are quite purple so this shade might pull more punchy on you.

Comments