MAC Crosswire Cremesheen Lipstick

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswire was from a back-to-MAC "haul" (Does it still count as haul if no money is involved?)  last summer. The medium reddish coral was a mental replacement for Viva Glam Cyndi (the sheer coral red that was not in stock when I visited) and a good-enough choice to curb my coral-red craving... As if I didn't have enough lip products from the shade family.
Mac Popster, Essence Candy Bar, Wet n Wild Hot Paris Pink, Maybelline Fruit Punch and Crosswire - Even though it's not as pigmented as the two Wet n Wild lipsticks, Crosswire has a creamy, homogenous (as it doesn't travels or become uneven as times goes on) formula which makes it look a lot more opaque and true-to-color once it's applied.
MAC crosswire lipstick on lips - I don't find the formula drying or moisturizing so there is nothing to praise/complain about. Actually, on colder days, this performs a lot worse than those squishy Revlon Lip Butters, sitting on top my dry flakes and making them look a lot more noticeable.
Crossewire glossed with NYC Lippin' Large Lip Plumper in Mulberry - There is a little condensation going on so I am not sure if I should gloss it or not...At least I can wear it by itself during warmer months (it rarely gets cold in Texas anyway).
Another (more color accurate) picture of MAC Crosswire

Comments

  1. Crosswires is one of those lipsticks that I keep meaning to buy but forget...and then I see it and want it again. Repeat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.