Stila Lip Glaze Pencil in Orange

Stila Lip Glaze pencil (a gift from Dalenna at Of Toys and Tokyo) is a semi-sheer, glossy lip color housed in a thick pencil (probably to accommodate the soft texture). The shade Orange is a reddish orange with tons of golden shimmer that can barely be felt on the lips. I wouldn't call this lip color moisturizing (yet) but it's rather comfortable when worn and doesn't sink in my lip line/soak up the moisture. 
Sheer warm-red side by side: Revlon Firecracker (which just look straight-up orange), Stila Orange (which is more of a warmer watermelon pink on me) , Revlon Strawberry, Nivea Strawberry Lip Balm and Rimmel Cherry Boost.
Stila Lip Glaze pencil in Orange Lip Swatch - Dalenna said it looks more coral on her but on me, it's more of an orange with a tinge of red. Since my purple lips usually make things brighter than they are (cool coral pink turns hot pink on me while orange red looks more orange...).

Overall: I really like the color (actually beside Revlon firecracker and Shiseido Day Lily, I like every other orange lip color I have reviewed here) and the face brightening effect it gives. Let's hope that I will find my sharpener before the tip wears out.

Comments

  1. Wow, this looks so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange has a similar brightening effect on me as well. <3 Love that you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty color it is! nice find

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried but this is a pretty shade on you! Your teeth is extremely gorgeous! (i used the word extremely as I'm exaggerated like that) hahahaha :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey it's actually a really pretty orange on you, nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.