Uzu Eye Opening Liner - Part Two

This is another belated review (good thing the range is still in the market). Flowfushi's revamped eyeliner Uzu (UZ in the States) entered US soon after it became available in Japan. Since the price is the same (maybe a buck more in US), I waited when I came back to decide which one to get.
After swatching at there store (where the associates are gorgeous, handsomely dressed and utterly clueless...They even gave me the wrong shade that I had to go back and exchange it). I ended up with purple, light blue and khaki. 
Purple is a medium purple that's a little milkier and lighter than average purple liners (in the market). It's still defining enough and can be playful and still work appropriate. 

Light blue is unlike anything I have seen or used (Fenty has baby blue but I heard that was chalky). It's smooth, milky and very mod. I wore it outside during summer and it's survived my own sweat, body heat and the humidity.
Khaki is the very chic brown with olive base - perfect when you want something defining but less harsh. As with all Flowfushi, they are waterproof and long wearing yet easily removed  with warm soapy water.

I made sure to fill my arm after the visit. Maybe I will get Burgundy next.
Light blue with a Maquillage palette OR321

Comments

  1. I think I have this from when it was called Flowshi? I think I am into the Love Liners more curently

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.