Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister Mascara

Confession time- I have committed a crime (or two) in beauty, as I have two tubes mascara opened at the time. Well, I have used the Kiss Me one for so long (but infrequently/at most once or twice per week, since it was such a pain to remove)and have been itching to try something new.

 Knowing that I won't finish mascara any time soon(and don't want to toss it), I just ended up cracking open the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister (what a mouthful) mascara.  Silly name aside, it's marketed to open up the lashes radially with its lengthening power.
 
This mascara has the fan shaped wand (the same as Lash Bone) that takes a little getting use to. The formula is lacquer-like, not pasty or creamy and very fibrous. As long as I am careful, I am able to get a clean and  defined length without any clump. The formula is inkier than the Kiss Me Heroine Make one but it doesn't hold a curl at all (maybe my pin-straight lashes are the ones to blame? Or is could be the humidity).

 I like the effect enough to keep using Lash Expander Edge Meister but I don't think I want to commit. There is a ton of options from Majolica alone (they are releasing a limited purple mascara plus linerthis fall, I hope I can find them online not too marked up).
Well, all this picture does it to show how bad it is at keeping a curl. But this picture is not about the mascara but the eyeshadow. After several attempts, I am finally enjoying the Majolook Illuminator Eyeshadow in BE700.

 The way to wear it is to ditch the cream base, take it easy on the top wash (not mistake it for a base!) and pad the silvery purple taupe on top of the peach, so it gets warmed up (not look like a reflection of my under eye circle). I will probably hit pan on this soon since the formula is soft and kicks a ton of flyaway.
The bump is mosquito bite. I guess this will hang around for a while.

Comments

  1. I'm dying over the background in the product shot <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having too much fun with it as well (mainly with palettes that have shiny compacts though).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.