Rosehip Plus Rosehip Oil with Vitamin E

I ran out of my second bottle of Sukin Rosehip Oil a while ago so here is a replacement. The Rosehip Plus Rosehip Oil  (found at Marshalls for 10 bucks/35ml) is a blend of rosehip (rosa canina) oil with a certain/unknown percentage of vitamin E. 

The oil is a deep orange color, which usually means that it contains plenty of beta-carotene that will somehow break down into a form of retinol (don't quote me, I might as well be BS-ing). It first smells like vitamin-E capsule, more plasticky than it is fishy. Once it's blended out on my face, it turns chocolatey.
The consistency is just like other rosehip oil I have tried, somewhat thick but a few drops still get absorbed rather quickly. I use oil to smooth/soak away the dry flakes and fade some hyperpigmentation and it works perfectly well for that.

So, I like it.

Comments

  1. I just started using face oil! Mine contains some (but God know how much) rosehip oil as well.
    Lately the same foundations I've been using for a while started looking weird on me, so I tried mixing a bit of oil with it and it solved the problem. I was expecting the foundation will slide off my face but it didn't happen, either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far two types of oil dries matte on me, rosehip and the balancing one from jurlique. There are other ones that slips like cooking oil so I just ended up as cleanser for eyeliner brush.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.