Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Va Va Voom Volume Mascara

While I can't help buying cheap clearance craps at drugstore, I think I really need to put a stopper on these gimmicky products by Physicians Formula. I mean, even they were free (or closed to being free), 90 % of my previous went straight to garbage and even the good products (powder blush) tend to be the same colors (a pink then a coral one) repeated in various range. Before I implement my plan, let me show you the this sexy piece of ...
The Sexy Booster Va Va Voom Volume Mascara comes with a big red plastic tube with lace sticker allover. There is a cute high heel charm with a bow (just like their glossy stain) and while I have read some reviews saying this smell great, I thought it's just smells like the glossy stain (sweetened Playdoh).
 The applicator is the prickly one...In fact, the formula also seems the same (maybe not the same, since I tossed all of them after single use)as the other Physicians Formula mascara I have tried (the ones that are flat): It's a tad waxy but neither too dry or goopy. On the lash it gives some clean definition, not a hell lot of length or volume...It would make a decent everyday formula if it didn't start flaking and smudging 2 hours into the wear (and as soon I stepped into the snow...).
Oh, it also managed to wilt my curl right away...

Overall: Saved for next garbage collection day.

Comments

  1. A mí me encanta la de Rimel ultrablack y las de astor!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.