L'Oreal Owl's Night Nail Polish

L'Oreal Nail Polish in Owl's Night was a limited edition release from last fall's Project Runway Colors Take Flight collection (and it didn't reach my CVS until earlier this year). 
 
The color is like a sparkly blackened golden olive (or a glamorous avocado) but upon close inspection, it's more like various sizes of golden olive green glitters floating in a black base.
The formula is a little runny (so there was some minor pooling around the cuticles) but it wasn't a pain to work with. For a glitter polish, this dries to a rather smooth and shiny finish, creating a scarab shell effect. 
A slightly different angle to show the olive tone. 

Comments

  1. Lovely polish - it reminds me a lot of Zoya' Edyta, so I think I'm going to pass on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! I will keep my eye out for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. doesn't look blue at all, but prerrty regardless :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.