Sammy Pure Conditioner

Sammy is another mid-range drugstore hair care brand available in drugstore: their shampoo is free of SLS (I think) the price is more expensive than Pantene but cheaper than Bed Head.

I got this Sammy Pure Volume and Body Conditioner for a completely wrong reason because it came with a double sided plastic comb (like how I ended up with a huge tub of Anna Sui loose powder when I don't even use powder...) that looks sort of cool. I ended up not liking the comb that much because I am used to how horn combs feel on my scalp and the plastic ones seems isn't that easy to hold (it's double sided...duh) .

Anyway, I kind of like the conditioner though. It has a faint scent that's not highend kind of pleasant but not like those Pantene grown-up women smell either. I guess this is what you get for vegan product? The consistency of the conditioner is much like a hair wax (not a bad thing, consider the creamy ones tend to be rich in dimeticone and make my scalp itchy).When I first squeeze it out as it maintain it's thread-like shape unless I rub them together. When it's rubbed on my hair, it becomes creamy and easy to spread.

While it doesn't add that poof of volume to my hair, weight it down like other conditioners (I wasn't asking for it anyway.) or add those oily shine it does smooth out the hair and make combing much easier. I think it's pretty decent product compared to those from cheaper brands.

Comments