Cezanne Powder Eyebrow in Olive Brown

For someone with natural pair of bush (they look washed out in close up pictures but they are pretty full a foot away), I sure have lots of brow powder. There is something really dressy about the brow drawing process and I like the whole 90s Hong Hong stars aesthetics.

I saw this Cezanne powder brow at Matsukiyo when I first visited Tokyo. It was only a few (hundred  yens) bucks so why not. 
Cezanne powder brow comes with two firmly pressed (easy to pickup but doesn't produce lots of fly out) pans in khaki and a deeper olive brown. From my pass experience, these kind of shades just looks like dark brow for people with deep brown or black hair. The applicator is sponge tip on one side and pointy end on the other, it's easy to fill up brow allover or draw individual hair or a clean tail.

While very pigmented (I actually prefer dry and sheer color for brow), Cezanne brow powder is very soft and blendable that you can control how deep you want (or adjust base on the amount of brow hair you already have). There is no obvious drawn line with it or any powder stuck to hair.
For a few bucks, this is great to have  for filling in bald patches or when I wanted to feel more dressed up. Packaging might be bland (the print already rubbed off two years later) but the product itself doesn't feel cheap at all.

Comments

  1. Wow maybe I'll try this, I am still very into the eyebrow pencils bc I like the spoolie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.