Sally Hansen Insta Dri in We Play Platonic

(More nail polish! I might get some skincare or fragrance reviews up but I am not used to do glamour shots with my phone yet). 

Purchased during one of my 40% off cvs coupon trips, Sally Hansen Insta Dri Nail Polish in We Play Platonic is something that I didn’t think I would like as much as I do (this is the second time I wore it since August) . From their summer pride collection of 2024, We Play Platonic is a sheer silvery gray at a glance that looks a bit magical on the nails. 
At a glance it appears to be a softly sparkling pearly white (not a whole lot of gray ) but it has a subtle but noticeable duochrome that makes it interesting and unique. 
With direct light, the sheen is a minty green but on the side of shadow (or in dim or artificial lighting) the pink becomes much more apparent.  This is one of those neutral with a kick that I don’t usually expect from mass market brands. But it seems that Sally Hansen has been coming up with all these interesting LE shades that put Essie and OPI to shame. 

Anyway the formula is very fast drying but if and only if you apply one very thin layer. Two is the ideal to show both the base and duo chrome, and if you layer more it became a little gooey and bubbly. 
I
B

Comments