Demeter Fragrance Library at Duane Reade

 
It has been quite a while since I last saw Demeter in Walgreens so it was quite pleasant when I saw a pretty big display at Duane Reade two days ago! I only sniffed a few on this trip and I will definitely visit the display again...For people who are not familar with the brand: Demeter Fragrance Library is an extensive collection of mostly single-note fragrance. I find them usually interesting enough for me and don't induce headache. They are relatively affordable reasonably priced at 20 dollars per 30ml but I always just buy them fom TJ-maxx/Marshalls or during sale.
 Some generic ones like Coconut, Condensed Milk, Cotton Candy, Daffodil, Daisy, Dandelion (they have smell?), Dark Chocolate
 Dragon Fruit, Earl Grey (need to sniff these two), Dirt (nah), Egg Nog
 Bulgarian Rose (had it, it was nice but a tad too sharp), Butter Scotch
 Green Tea, Two version of Hello Kitty (first one is some fake childish floral and the right smells like apple) and Holy Water (huh...)

Grant Sequoia (so I had to Google to make sure it's a big tree, not something obscene), Gin & Tonic, Gingerale, Grass, Green Tea
 Honeydew Melon, Honeysuckle, Humidor, Jasmine (it smells alright)
 Mulled Cider, New Zealand (so it smells kiwi?), Mahogany, Ocean, Orange Blossom
 Provence Meadow (so it's like lavender but much stronger?), Pruning Shears, Pumpkin Pie, Pure Soap
 Tomato, Vanilla Cake Batter, Vanilla Cookie Dough, Vetiver, Watermelon Lollipop
Wet Garden (so it must smells like mosquitoes bite, Thyderstorm and Sex on the Beach (I need to smell it next time)
Some random spy pic from CVS (this is the fancy one at Columbus Circle) - Albolene Cleanser
 CVS brand Freeman knockoff - Avocado Oatmeal mask
Charcoal and Black Sugar Mask, Cucumber Peel off mask
Dead Sea Mineral clay mask
Ecotools also has a lip brush (read review that it doesn't shut properly) so it will be a skip (the brush is too small for me anyway).

Comments