New Hair Care from Organix, Garnier, Pantene and Clairol Herbal Essenses

Bunch of new hair products spotted at Walgreens - Organix Sunkissed Blond Lemon Highlights (I kind of want to try these since my hair is pretty sensitive to sun and lemon juice and I kind of like them a little lighter).
Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture
Deep Treatment and Shimmering Spray
Antibreakage keratin oil and serum
Weightless Hydration shampoo and conditioner
Garnier Damage Eraser 
Herbal Essence The Sleeker the Butter and Dry Shampoo
Pantene Damage Detox 
BB Shampoo (American brands, you need to stop..)
Jergens BB Body Skin Cream
Hada Labo also made it to Walgreens with lotion, cleansers and gel cream

Comments

  1. I like the chubby round bottles; even though it's for blondes the lemon one appeals to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.