Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush in Bloom

 
Here is a short review for Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush in Bloom (Purchased from CVS back in January during clearance) - I have review the shade Beaming (a lighter, bluer pink) four years ago and texture-wise they are pretty similar to each other: Creamy, a little liquidy but blends well and leaving a semi-dusty (yet still natural) finish that's not too frosty-glass like, which is what I get with silicone-rich cream blush.
Bloom looks like a dusty rose in the pan but pulls more raspberry pink once it's on my skin - a small dot on bare cheek gives a natural fugi-apple kind of flush and no residue on the face. I have yet to try it with a sunscreen (mainly because the L'Oreal one I am using takes forever to dry) so I don't know how it performs when layered.
Sally Hansen Cream Blush in Boom compared to Stila Peony (need to toss that...) Now it doesn't look peachy at all...I think it's a pretty decent blush if you happen to see it (in places like Big Lots or Dollar Store) but I suppose the effect it's very easy to dupe with any matte pink blush.

Comments

  1. I like the colour a lot, even if it's very dupable indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.