Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer in Natural Wine

The range of Tender Sheer lipstick is relatively new from Shiseido (that was released last spring). There is a limited selection of colors in the range so I picked the deepest one, what looked like the most unique of the bunch.As strange as it may sound, plummy shades make great spring-time lip color since the deep tone works/contrasts especially well with soft, pastel clothes and pale skins (that you get after winter).
The shade I picked, Natural Wine (RS628) is sheer plummy red that is free of shimmer. The lipstick has no scent, a slightly moist sheen, medium pigmentation and is effortless to glide. Even though it's marketed as a sheer lip tint, it's still a lot more pigmented compared to lipsticks from Japanese brands that one swipe already gives me a good deal of color(since Natural Wine is so deep, one or two swipes is usually all I need).
On the lips, Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer is so comfortable to wear that it almost feels like a lip balm.I also like the sheen it leaves behind, which is subtle and healthy-looking.

Overall: Great finish/texture, true to color and very comfortable on the lips. The color selection is quite narrow and boring(Reads: I am happy with what I have but no re-purchase necessary).

Comments

  1. that looks fabulous on you!
    I don't need this color, but you make me want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.