Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Heather Mauve

Just a short little review/swatch for a taupe eyeshadow (my new found love!), courtesy of my roommate, who let me test and swatch her products (most of which are high end) that I don't normally purchase myself.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow in Heather Mauve is the first Bobbi Brown eye product I have tried, the sheer taupe gray with silver shimmer has a rather silky texture, smooth finish and decent intensity(I believe it's designed to offer more shimmer than color so I will call it intense even thought there isn't an strong dose of color).
Bobbi Brown Heather Mauve seems like a more neutral/work appropriate version of L'Oreal HIP duo eyeshadow in Electrified, it's not as dramatic but it's works well giving a polished look, subtle glow on the eyes.

Comments

  1. BB shadows always look super subtle, very nice color^0^, I think this is prettier than satin taupe from MAC~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.