Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer

I got a sample of this a while ago with my cleanser, I guess I still have something to say about this after using this for a week.
Anyway, Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer is a light (oil-free) moisturizer with crushed mineral to help diffusing the pore(or whatever minor flaw you have)as well as offering a bit of sun protection. Texture wise, it's thin/malleable and it gets absorbed pretty quickly. I actually don't think it does that much if you are mainly looking for an moisturizer or pore diffuser...The light sheen it gives doesn't do all that much (I don't have porous skin to start with) nor the formula is moisturizing enough to plump the skin/make the pores less visible .

Overall - I much prefer the Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer , which is slightly thicker, smells better and gives an noticeable glow.

Comments

  1. I'm using this too and it does nothing for my pores. I hate the fake scent it has most.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.