Pink Blushes Side by Side

Apparently I don't have many pink blushes that I want to keep...
Mac Mineralized Blush in Love Rock and Sally Hansen Natural Beauty in Ethereal. You can see how blue base Love Rock is in this picture. Although the MAC blush is brighter but it appears more natural than Sally Hansen on my face. (And although it doesn't look like it, Sally Hansen ethereal is very shimmery.)
Benefit Thrrrob and Love Rock side by side. There is already a very tiny dent on the Benefit blush already since it's the blush I go for if I want some color on my face but don't want to actually pick a specific one out. There aren't many pink blush that interest me anyway but I would like to try out Shu Uemura Pink E33 someday because it looked so pretty on Snowkei. (I might not get it because those Shu Uemura cases are not that easy to open.)

P.S. For those procrastinator who plan to but still haven't gotten to order at Sephora Friend and Family Sale, here is a list of stuff that I have tried and think are worth the high end price.

-New Shiseido Eyelash Curler (Shiseido >>>>>Shu Uemura)
-Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eyeshadow (Languid Lagoon is my favorite)
-Shiseido White Lucent Cleanser (doesn't sting on broken skin)
-Nars Eyeshadow (I love Habanera and Tokyo for fall!)
-Benefit Boxed Blushes (Coralista smells so yummy!)

I will/or will not tell you what I plan to get...

Comments