Summer Mini Roundup

Just so that I have a excuse to post this nice picture.


Fuchsia Color Coded
- It will probably look better in others seasons (when I am not as tanned.)

Summer Must have- Might as well be an all-year must have.

Oshima Tsubaki Oil
-Shiny hair and moisturized skin in a bottle.

MAC Colour Craft Swatches MAC releases are so bleh nowadays...(I still wish they would come up with new tinted lip conditioner with cute jars though, I love the texture of that stuff.)

Stila Brushes Round Up Nice brushes looks good by the flowerbeds. (I will probably take picture on fallen leaves during winter.)

Burt's Bees Shampoo It makes my hair shiny. (Or maybe it was because I haven't used conditioner for over half a year...I was too lazy to use them anyway, so I stopped buying those altogether.)

Jane Shimmering Blush Tahiti
It's fine textured, it doesn't look cheap, it is cheap...Why is the brand getting discontinued!?

Comments

  1. Just to let you know, Jane actually is NOT being discontinued as per their twitter: http://twitter.com/janecosmetics

    I guess it was just a rumor going around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie:
    Thanks a lot for the info! (I have never quite get the whole thing about tweeter. I guess it does keep you guys informed. )

    It just seems that all of the Walgreen around where I live are getting rid of the Jane shelf and stuffing everything in the clearance racket... Now I am glad that I can start collection their shadow and blushers.

    maybe they are coming up with a while new collection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.