Bite Amuse Bouche Liquified Lip in Chutney

Alternative title A - Why is Bite making 10 of the same shade? Alternate Title B - Why do I keep wasting money just for these gift with purchase? 

Anyway, I got it 2-3 years ago either as a Sephora gift with purchase or point perk. This particular formula is already discontinued and Bite is slowly being forgotten on the internet. 
I like that Bite Lippie are scaled down mini (instead of a cheaper version) and the applicator seems regular sized and perfectly usable.
Chutney is a creamy deep mauve with a very smooth, moisturizing wear and of course no discernible white base. 
Chutney is another one of those grown-up, mature shade that looks 90s chic (but it's doesn't add years to the face). As with most other Bite, it sits very well on the lips, giving a clean yet natural boundary. I do love this but I do think I have several Bites lipsticks (mini or full sized) that are more or less the same.

Comments

  1. I agree this is so pretty! I also agree Bite seems to focus on the similar shades in different formulas which is probably why I never have gotten into the brand, because color like this usually look very aging on me or washes me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, pretty shots, too!

      Delete
    2. I suppose they are limited by the whole food grade ingredients thing, and those ingredient rarely look cool pinks or bright red...

      Delete
  2. I remember seeing a 4 mini set a while ago 🤔 I recall wanting a fig shade just bc it’s named Fig. Loll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem at all...I bought one addiction eyeshadow single for the name as well (Sakura storm) although I don't use pale pink...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.