Spy and the City - Milani Fruit Fetish, Maybelline Lifter Gloss, Wet n Wild Jungle

After three month of self quarantine (I was still going to work which is close by), on Thursday I couldn't take it any more and decided to look for food in the city. Of course my first stop was CVS (to print out some coupon scarf and get cash back)...

After a quick browse. I realized that apparently it takes a recession for drugstore makeup to be good...
First display I spotted was Milani Fruit Fetish Tinted lip balms...
For the first time, I am wanting multiple items from the collection. 
Strawberry Lemonade looks cute...
I want the mango too! Aside from Tinted lip balm, there are also colorful liquid liners and fruity setting spray. The lip balm were $8.99 (made in USA) so I will wait till next week when I have a good coupon. 
Milani's core lineup lipgloss looks a little boring though
More  lip gloss!
A full display of Wet n Wild Jungle Collection!
That purple gloss is so dreamy!
This is what I was here for! CVS has its own exclusive shades of Maybelline Lifter Gloss. 015 Sand looks really nice but I went with 014 since it's free of shimmer. 
The whole display - Topaz is really similar to Fenty Glow Gloss Bomb (just at a glance) but I would focus on CVS exclusive shades first. Those are 9.99 a piece (expensive and I can't use 4-off-20 Maybelline coupon on those).
Coffee scented lip color! (This was Duane Reade)
Lip Color Set by Physicians Formula
New Fluid Shimmer Eyeshadow by LOreal - I am liking Amethyst Quartz so far. 
These just look too similar to Maybelline ones.
Colour Riche sheer lip balm 
Intuition Hello Kitty Razor
Burts Bees matte stick (only 5 bucks each) - According to reddit, this is the textural dupe for Glossier Generation G.
Black Radiance Cheek Stick
Black Radiance Metallic Lip Lacquer - The burnt Orange and a hot pink (opened by some asshole) look really cool and wearable. 
4.59 is pretty affordable but I will wait for a sale next time. 
Cover Girl has eyeshadow sticks. Palettes look boring though. 
Haha
The Saem actually closed down before covid...
What I stopped quarantine for...Zongzi. Flushing main Street also have old couple selling it on the Street but those are more expensive than Manhattan ones. I shall go back to this couple if they are here tomorrow.
My mini haul from CVS - That sticker was a nightmare to take off. I scratched it off bit by bit but the residue is still there.
Soho is still mostly closed walking pass by is still relaxing
Lots of interesting graffiti While I walked back up to midtown. I loved doing long walk back up (I used to walk round trips from Central Park to Chinatown then back...Back then the cheap shoes quality were good enough for those).
I missed the first Manhattan henge but I think there is another one happening soon?
Golden Sunset from yesterday

Comments