OPI Hidden Prism, Mexico City and Essie Bustling Bazaar

Spotted at Duane Reade - New OPI collection Hidden Prism that made my heart sing. The phone camera didn't capture it but they are all holographic (instead of disco ball holo, these are subtle rainbow sheen formed by fine glitter). 
Radiance reminds me of pineapple juice and gliterring sun. 
I was also liking the green and blue. At the end I didn't pick up any because I got ripp off by their new ATM machine (the first time logging it it doesn't offer cash withdrawal but only account inquiry...so I ended up paying ATM fee twice! The ATM machine at a CVS did that too. Sneaky bastard.
Mexico City -Meh...
Essie Bustling Bazaar - I like the red Spice it Up but those stickers are pure evil, they don't come off but only broken down into tiny flakes...

Comments

  1. Which drugstore/pharmacy is the best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In US? I like CVS (which gives 40% off coupon on one item each week) for price.Rite Aid for their sales (40% sale on brands) but they got purchased by Walgreens.

      Harmon has great price and selection. Ulta has amazing sale and selection but it's more common in suburbs, where you need a car to go around.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.