Aside from the their popular spoke model (Ishihara Satomi) - I am not too familar with Aube Couture. All I know it's they had those "one swipe" palettes and it's Kao's equivalent to Shiseido Maquillage, Kaneno Coffret D'Or and Kose Esprique (more expensive drugstore brands that target fashionable OLs).
The Essence Premium Rouge (seems like it corresponds to Maquillage Essence Glamorous Rouge that was really popular) must be kind of ancient. Since I got it for a few bucks back in 2016, from the clearance section of Adambeauty.
The wand is curved and diamond shaped, perfect for digging into the tube and shading corners of mouth.
BE857 is a milky cinnamon sort of beige. For people with paler lips, this could be a wearable pale warm pink with very soft pearly particle.
On me, the milky gel formula is comfortable and moistutizing. The shade is just a little milky (which I don't personally like). Anyway, since it was cheaper than NYX, I am not going to complain.




Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.