Kiss Me Heroine Make Long Stay Powder High Cover SPF43 PA+++

Sometime, Kiss Me Mascara is too famous that I forgot the brand actually makes other products (not much as there are other lines like Kiss and Kiss Me Ferme that's under the Isehan umbrella). A few years ago, I got one of their powder as a cart filler (the last few springs had been so overcast that all the decent sakura background were from 2017) thinking it would look so pretty with the reflective compact. 

Long stay Powder High Cover (I think there is a sheerer one with a pink compact) is a powder foundation that goes right on top of bare/primed face or as light setting powder. The compact comes with a flimsy puff that's usable for touch up (a little patchy when I use it allover). 
The powder is moderately fine, when I use a large powder brush, it's picked up easily without too much flyout. A thin layer all over provides noticeable coverage (the skin just looks less red but finish is still natural), it doesn't feel particularly high end but then again, it's only around 10 dollars. 

For a powder that sets sunscreen, it's good enough and something I will reach for. I still prefer Integrate for the softer and finer texture but Kiss Me isn't too bad (the SPF level is higher). 
Pink reflection. Can't wait to see the Cherry blossom this year. Too bad I can't visit Wuhan (where my grandpa lives,  the city actually got lots of pale pink cherry blossom gifted by Japanese)or Japan...

Comments

  1. I, too, haven't thought about other products that the brand makes other than the famous mascara! (I actually didn't like any of the varieties, though). Hope your grandpa and other family members well. I worry about my parents in Seoul but they seem to be more worried about me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like Kiss me mascara but had to ditch it because it won't come off...

      I always thought I was safe because there are zero confirmed case in NYC...But after reading some posts on nyc reddit (which later made it to news) it seems that they simply don't test people unless they come in direct contact with a confirmed patient. So far they only tested 8 people in NY that all came out negative...but only 8!

      So in a way your parents are safer (as they are testing a bunch of people)...

      Delete
  2. OMG LMBO panic buying has reached Australia...toilet paper, kleenex tissues, hand sanitizer, nappies, cleaning products, tuna, rice, water, Panadol, sugar, coffee etc all wiped off the supermarket shelves wtf...oh my goodness people are overreacting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought toilet paper before there were confirmed cases in NY (only 2 were confirmed but they aren't testing many people)and I stocked up some grocery (snacks)...my coworker said Marshalls is empty because they aren't getting new stock from China...lol. Muji is good so far since their factories are in other parts of Asia.

      Delete
  3. LMBO I'm not kidding it's literally toilet paper war over here...everyone is hoarding and fighting for a roll...shelves literally wiped out. The toilet paper companies are forced to ramp up production 24/7...Lolz I never thought this would happen in Aus but it did...Seriously I blame it all on the media/social media creating unnesccary panic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried SK-ll skincare before? I bought the RNA Power Cream because the Olay Regenerist cream I still find the texture really sticky/filmy. I know SK-ll is owned by P&G and is pretty much a high end version of Olay. I want to keep using nianicimide skincare because I do notice an improvement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldnt call SKII high end version of Olay since it was bought by P&G later on (instead of being developed by it) and I read somewhere that it's one of the few profitable lines under it...

      Anyway, I hate the way it's being managed though, they spend a ton of noneys on ad campaign and paying influencers but I rarely see new products being developed... P&G sees it as cashcow from the large Asian market.

      I havent bought anything (tried the essence but it didnt do much) I might try their foaming cleanser one day...

      Delete
  5. I've been using the SK-II RNA cream for couple of days now so far so good. I'm liking the texture- it's rich n hydrating but not greasy or filmy. If i see good results I'll buy the 80g next time which is heart attack $245aud but I'll mix it with my MAC Complete Comfort cream to be more economical lolz. The ingredients is 80% identical to Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream which I know is good cream but I just hate the sticky filmy texture because Olay uses cheaper emollients. I haven't tried the Facial Treatment Essence,there's no active ingredients besides the Pitera ferment. Honestly i'll rather buy their serums which contain nianicimide. If SK-II works out I don't need to buy Lancome, Estee Lauder, Tatcha, DE creams.

    Looks like panic buying has reached America. I saw toilet paper and other essential items stripped out...let the games begin I guess...Honestly Australia isn't handling the situation well. There's only a handful of testing clinics and not everyone will get tested because of criteria. We're literally gonna be Italy 2.0.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.