Wander Beauty Wanderout Lipstick in Barely There

Another mini gift with purchase lipstick. I think the full sized Wanderout Lipstick comes as a duo with a neutral for day and bold red for night. The mini only has the neutral rose that's called Barely There.
Barely there is a statin cream rose with very soft silver shimmer that's not visible when swatched.
The formula is not too creamy or drying, perfectly balanced for daytime wear.
Barely there is an opaque creamy rose with just a teeny bit of white base and soft frost from the silver shimmer. It's a good formula but not the most flattering for me.
With more layers, it becomes more apparent auntie mauve. Most Sephora freebie look this way so I wasn't surprised.

Comments

  1. Sorry that didn't work out. I was curious with these too but had seen swatches of them online and learned they were opaque and thus skipped accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The opacity wasn't the culprit, it's the amount of mauve tone made it unwearable. Anyway, there are two (or three if I wear Shiseido perfect rouge in Blush very sheerly) rose that are flattering on me, lipstick Queen Saint pink and Jill Stuart Chocolat Whipped gloss in 04 from this years Valentines collection(they add the perfect bit of warmth tone that makes it rosy but not mauve). All others minis I get from Sephora (I know better to not buy full sized) look quite dated.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.