Tokyo Drugstore Sighting - Spring 2019 Edition

I can't believe it has been two month since my spring field trip to Japan! Here are some belated Spy pictures for makeup... I will eventually resize and post all the travel pictures as well (got nowhere to put them up). 
(For most days I was acting suspiciously infront of people's front yard/store and taking pictures of the flowers)

 
Visee Avant releases four new shades to their eyeshadow singles. Tropical Bird is a shimmery yellow lime that looks more golden yellow on the skin and Scene is a glossy metallic champagnes taupe.  Indigo and Knock Out are both matte (not as interesting to me). I waited on them thinking I will buy them on my last day, but since Visee Avant isn't as wide spread as Visee, I missed them out completely...

The cream eyeshadow in Storm is a cool metallic pewter...
I missed out for the same reason. Let's hope they keep it until my next visit.
Two new shades of Kate Dark Rose shadow
Limited Edition of Coffret D'Or Powder foundation
Less than 2dollars for OMI sunscreen! I didn't get it since it was in Nara (means I have to hoard them back to Osaka then Tokyo).

Rohto Sugao CC cream and powder
The set has a cat pouch as gift with purchase
Cream cheek color, lip gloss
Rimmel (Kose) limited packaging. I wish they had the eyeshadow with this print
They are not new but the two Majolica Majorca singles were sold out in every single Tokyo drugstore when I visit in December and April (they are a bit easier to find in Osaka and Kyoto)
I hope they release more shadow...Right now the brand is under some sort of brain drain, only "cooking the leftover rice" (release the same thing with different packaging) again and again. 
The colors and texture are so good! (But I always love MJ)
Integrate Gracy lipt case and limited Sakura foundation case
Kiss Me Heroine Make pencil eyeliner in
teal and pink
Kanebo Bright Up shadow - I love this kind of shade allover lid
Kiss You toothbrush - I wish I have gotten one (but my current stock shall last me till my next trip).
Tsubaki is always in season!

Comments

  1. Those OMI Brothers sunscreens are so cheap because they're made in Thailand not Japan. I bought a couple to try too. Will see how that works out ^.^"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh....Thailand definitely doesn't evoke same kind of reassurance as Japan. Although my sony camera (made in Thailand) is 8 years old and it just woundn't quit (my phone is better at this point)....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.