Msh Loveliner 2019 Glitter Collection

When it comes to liquid eyeliners, msh loveliner is without a doubt my most beloved brand (I show my love through repurchasing and I have gotten almost 9 of those). 

Beside the user friendly quality, they come with these yearly limited color that are incredibly fun while at the same time muted enough to be work-friendly (After all, Mama gotta work to afford these toys).
For the year of 2019 the limited collection is a range infused with fine glitter. There are four liquid and two gel pencil. 
Glow Black is a glittery charcoal
Old Blue is an metallic indigo
Antique Purple is a glistening purple pink
Bordeaux brown is a brownish burgundy with less noticeable glitter particles (actually they are all subtle enough for everyday, only when you blink under light)
The two gel pencils (those always smudge on me so I never get them) are Coral Bronze and Mauve Brown...According to their display, these have three (or five) different types of glitter, are infused with apple essence, panthenol and some nano moisturizing stuff. 

(For the usual - They are sweat and waterproof, long wearing without leaving stain but easy to wash off with soapy warm water). I only bought Old Blue from my trip but I might also get Antique Purple because that pen body is so beautiful.

Comments

  1. I went a little crazy and bought heaps of stuff online- shoes and jackets. It's freezing cold here now, although probably not as bad as New York winters but still cold. Are NY winters really that bad??? I ordered a bunch of parka jackets and some more Skechers Empress shoes. No makeup this week lolz. Skechers is really popular with lower-middle people who don't want to buy Nike/Adidas, they are decent good quality shoes. That's why they totally killing it in China lolz. Everyone shits on Skechers but they know who to cater to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it was pretty darn cold and gloomy the last two winters...I usually love colder days but when it's constantly around freezing my skin gets really dull and the cell turnover gets slower...There are few days that were perfect cloudless around 8-9degrees but they don't come by often. Now it's summer I am Happy to wear all summer outfits! In July the weather will be natsy though...it has been tropical the last three years.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.