Esprique Rouge Glace in Anemone Rose

The sun is finally out so it's time to catch up with some of my ancient toys from way back. Esprique Rouge Glace RO602 Anemone Rose was from spring of 2016. I bought it deeply discounted last year, as I already love its texture of this range. 
The sakura print was super cute but I didn't get a chance to photograph it in full bloom. The last two spring had been so rainy and humid (actually the whole year) that it was hard to do swatches. 
Anemone Rose is a pastel pink in a slightly Milky base. 
Rouge Glace has a melted butter texture that becomes even more fluid as it gets hotter. Right now it wears like a gloss in a stick. 
I don't usually like pale pink but this particular formula is very flattering and adaptive to ones own coloring. I will definitely keep my eyes on future releases. I have another one from fall 2017collection and shall review it soon.  

Comments