BCL Lovetulle 5-in-1 CC Color Care Lip Essence

Lovetulle 5-in-1 CC Color Care Lip Essence was released sometime around early 2017, I really like their liquid rouge and I could always get some use of a sheer red gloss so I picked one up as a cartfiller. I had to Google, the five claims are essence, volumizer, color correction, SPF18 PA++ and gloss. It was really pushing it, as most moisturizing gloss with a bit of tint would fulfill all these criteria. The old version of Revlon Super Lustrous gloss does all these (and more, with their beautiful colors) but they just call itself lip gloss.
 Anyway, the silicone wand (same as one from liquid rouge) is ingenious- Tapered, hairy on one side and smooth on the other. There is a bit of bounce that it doesn't poke the lips. The size and thickness is perfect for spreading any gooey lip products and particularly useful for pigmented glosses (which this is not). The gloss is fairly generic semi-sticky clear one with medicinal taste/smell and a cooling sensation. It does condition (aka dampen) lips to some extent but it's no substitute for lip balm/lip treatment.
One extra shot of the gloss - Spring 2017 was glorious that I still have a dozen (or more) pictures from the backlog...Meanwhile 2018 spring was so cold for so long then suddenly got hot. I didn't even catch a good day to see the crabapples.
Clear Red is quite sheer but does a good job making my sickly purple lips looking healthy. There is really nothing special about this gloss and I see no textural improvement, comparing it to lip glosses from 10+ years ago (and it's quite weak even compared to the 500 yen brands like Canmake and Cezanne). I do use sheer red gloss all the time so I will certainly reach for it. Otherwise it's one of the weakest products from B & C Laboratories.

Comments