Marc Jacob Lipstick Slow Burn

Marc Jacob Slow Burn was a Sephora point perk from last spring (2017). This is probably the only way I acquire anything Marc since I like their quality but their shade selection isn't my cup of tea. 
(The lipstick fell down during photoshoot) 
Slow Burn is another muted mauve rose. It has a creamy glide but sits like an elegant satin. This shade is very close to my own but the texture is quite dressy/formal so I don't consider an natural tint. 
Bare on the left, rouged on the right. The formula is lightweight, non shiny and doesn't dry out my lips. It's still a little too formal/grown up for my liking I enjoy playing with it once in a while.  Heck, I did grocery wearing it once...That's saying something.


Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.