Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Hammamet

2016 was the year that I fell back in love with Nars (no, I still don't know how to deal with the compact) and the love didn't stop in 2017. I now have several more of their duos and need to go through them one by one.

Hammamet was released back in spring 16 and with the growing popularity of burnished orange and matte finish, it's more relevant than ever before.
The duo includes a matte warm spiced beige and a coppery rose gold on the right (the matte beige looks blotchy swatched but so much better worn).  
The copper rose is every bit as special as I expected: Smooth, blendable, melty on the skin with no patchy boundary. The matte beige is very wearable on its own as well, it gives a subtle warm definition that looks polished but not heavily made up.  The texture of both pan are superb and I couldn't have asked for a better shade combo.
A quick look with matte beige allover and copper to shade, picture was taken a while back when I still got a bit of sunlight. The purple down below is Lunasol Purple Gradation (that I tried very hard to wipe off but failed) .
So...I like it a lot and will get some masking tape (to wrap the compact) so I can reach for it more often. 

Comments

  1. I have and love this duo, too! For a warm combo, it is surprisingly wearable and look flattering.

    Happy new year, Mina! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so much I got st paul de vence later(but didn't dip in yet)...Hmmm I should go on a no buy...

      Happy new year and stay warm!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.