Wet n Wild Fall Matte Lips, Midnight Mermaid, Catrice and More

Collective sighting from the past week. 
Wet n Wild Fall in Love with Matte Lips. I love the colors (especially the vibrant purple) but I will pass on this formula.
Midnight Mermaid with lip color, eyeshadow and metallic eyeliner
 
I like that orange brown one!
What seem like eyeshadow
In another branch (I don't stop by every singleDuance Reade at midtown...My friend was looking for Evian spray and  we  pass by another at the bus terminal) I found the mermaid highlighter and I had to get it. I was surprised that it cost 7 bucks though...A bit high for Wet n Wild.
Foundation with primer sample

A display for Catrice with a girl who is supposed to be famous
Essence pencil case
Metallic (more like glittery) Metal Shock lipsticks. Of course the fun shades are sold out.
Random photo of Anna Sui store (I love prints but their designs have been so dated this past few years).
The eclipse crowd from Monday (yup we borrowed someone's glasses so I got to see the partial eclipse for about a second).
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome
Sinful Colors Punk Yourself

Comments