Butter London Cheeky Cream Blush in Pistol Pink and Ruby Murray

Butter London Cheeky Cream Blush is probably long discontinued, given that I found mine from Marshalls and TJ two years ago. 

Anyway, the simple glossy compact are convenient to store or carry around so I didn't mind hoarding a few more (at Marshall price).
Ruby Murray is a deep murky wine that blends into a deep berry flush. Pistol Pink is the bright dolly pink that really brightens up the cheeks. 
Later I also grabbed Tiddly. A creamy bright orange that shows up as dolly apricot. Unlike the sheer red Piccadilly Circus, the other three are more on the creamy side than jelly so they aren't as easy to blend. 

At the 4-5dollars Marshall price, they are unbeatable (NYC makes nice blush stick but those are usually quite sheer). At its low 20s regular retail it's decent but nothing must-have. Stila has a prettier finish and a texture that's better for blending.

Comments

  1. I LOVE the Ruby Murray that you gave me in our swap!!! Just goes with everything and pretty much every season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it! I think I am so lazy that I still prefer a more spreadable formula or just plain powder...Maybe I am just so lazy when there is many toys around.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.