Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Matte Lipstick 104

Rimmel have gotten a pretty solid range of matte lipstick, before matte lips became full blown popular. When I wanted to try the Only One Lipstick (full coverage lipstick that claims to do everything), I decided to get another filler (it was like 5 dollar worth of point back with 16 dollars purchase) that was technically free. 
I got another Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick. 
104 is a smoked rose. The matte formula of Rimmel can be somewhat sitting-on-top kind of slippy but it also happens to be one of the more comfortable and lipline friendly options out there. 
Of course, a rose is not rose if it doesn't turn mauve. Anyway, I think the lasting finish matte is better than The Only One and regular Lasting Finish so 104 has gained a secured spot in my Cold Palace (lipsticks I don't see myself wearing but can't bring myself to toss). It will be awaiting the day when I suddenly like muted tone or the day my lip color turns warm...

Comments

  1. I bought a peach lasting finish yesterday but returned it after googling it and realizing the color wouldn't work and the finish wasn't particularly lasting!
    I think you need to give your Cold Palace away :)

    I distribute those lippies among my purses as backups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already got two sheer tints in my bag and I am trying to add another suqqu (that I don't love but could use as balm). I got so many Revlon lip butters that I like but can't use during winter anyway (since the all sink into lines).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.