Essence New Matte Lipsticks and More

Some new displays spotted at Harmon 
 Matte Lipsticks (the packaging on these actually feels nice)
Some mascara and face palette
 Shape and light up your face palettes. The highlighter actually looks quiet natural and flattering (from the pan)
Real Technique Set for flawless complexion. So what are the stick and roller for?
 It has been a while and I see Andalou Turmeric and C serum at TJ Maxx again! Andalou just recently went through a packaging revamp (so did Ole Henriksen) so I suppose we might see more. Algenic has a brightening essence. I guess it wasn't cheap enough for me to just pick it up on a whim.
 From Nordstrom Rack - There is bronzebuki brush (for 10 bucks!) and La Creme lipstick. The quality is very nice for the one I have tried but I don't wear creme or mauve-rose lipstick enough to need another one. 
Too Faced Melted lip color. 

Comments