Burt's Bees Glossy Lip Crayon, Tinted Lip Oil and Skincare

Collective sighting from Rite Aide - Mostly Lip Balm.
Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon
 
Pink Lagoon, Tahitian Sunset, Outback Oasis, Santorini Sunrise, Pacific Coast and Bordeaux Wine
Tinted Lip Oil in Showering Sunset, Caramel Clouds, Whispering Orchid,  Crimson Breeze, Rustling Rose and Misted Plum. I like the colors and the idea (natural oil tint) but I am just not digging the clicky tube with built-in brush.
Burt's Bees Flavor Crystal lip balm in Sweet Orange, Red Raspberry and Tropical Pineapple
New Royal Jelly skincare. I wish they would just bring back the radiance Royal Jelly cleanser, it was one of the best I have tried.
The new range has eye makeup remover pads and foaming cleanser
Eye Cream and Moisturizer. Anyway, it seems that Walgreens and Duane Reade are running a buy 2 get the 3rd on skincare (you can mix and match) and this is a great time to stock up old staples from brands that never goes on sale (Burt's Bees). I just stocked up on the Orange Essence cleanser (the balm remove every shimmery bit of Drunk Elephant sunscreen) and with the NYC price of 9.99, it still turned out to be a great deal.

Now to other lip balm
Carmex Comfort Care and Lypsyl Gummy Snacks
More gummy snacks and JR Watkins balms
Lip Smacker Soda Gloss
Chapstick Total Hydration
Total Hydration in a pot
Moisture and Tint
Shea Moisture Squeeze Shea Butter Lip Balm
I want to try those (once I finish a few from my stash)
Lipsmacker Tsum Tsum 

Comments

  1. I saw the new Royal Jelly line too, might try after using my hoard of cleansers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have high hope for that. Nothing against the brand, more like I don't love any of the squeeze foaming cleanser...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.