Simple Skincare, Covergirl Mini, EOS Shimmer Balm, Kiss Nail and More

Some weekend spying from mostly CVS.
Simple Skincare with Micellar water, oil and moisturizer (The model is so pretty...)
I need to figure out how much these minis are because I never finish a mascara within three months. More like I use it for 10 times so I keep it for a year...
EOS is branching out with shimmer lip balm sphere
Kiss A Touch of Romance nail color (It doesn't even match the promo image)
 NIP + FAB glycolic brightening/exfoliating skincare
A bunch of top coats for manicure (the love them is getting a little old, eh) The hot summer shades are not there...
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Halloween Color

Comments

  1. Omg the minis are so cute! I never finish a mascara either, they usually sit there and dry out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.