bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Color in Swag

One of the many perks of being a Sephora Beauty Insider (aside from the biannual sales when everything you want is sold out) is that you get these little gwp-sized tester for every 100 points spend. You probably get three of them if you purchase 50 buckd worth of stuff straight brand's site...

While I was getting a Josie Maran sunscreen, the cashier actually offered something interesting this year: A 2ml tube of BareMinerals Gen Nude Lip Color in Swag (the name is so 2013). 
Swag (the worst name ever for a non-Bieber inspired shade) is a medium dusty rose that looks quite elegant and retro. It's lighter than my natural lip color so it appears somewhat pasty on my lips. 
The lip color is fluid and easy to spread. Once set, the finish mattifies and it starts to cling onto my lip lined. To me, it's not uncomfortable to wear and doesn't suck up all the moisture. Then again, if that's how it looks on a perfectly warm and humid day, it's probably turning into lip line galore during winter. 

Well, I do like the color and the formula isn't bad. 2ml is all I need though.

Comments

  1. I feel like I'm not into natural or nude colors anymore, but matte lipsticks are ALL the rave right now I can't get into it because of my dry lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind matte finishes but it seems that lunasol is the only type that doesn't enhance lines...I am not into nudes and neutral lips but I suppose I really loved revlon nude lustre when it was around.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.