Sephora Glossy Gloss in Cocktail on the Beach

More quick cheapy lip gloss review! I can't say no to 3-dollars gloss (found a sealed tube at Marshall). The glossy gloss is a balmy (moisturizing with a tiny bit of tack), bright and translucent formula that's very easy to wear. 
Cocktail on the Beach is a clear orange coral that turns a little fruit punch on me. It goes well with summer clothes and my tan and the formula is quenching (not that I need it with all these humidity). 

There is nothing special with Sephora formula, but it doesn't hurt since it cost me three dollars. Maybelline Color Sensational Salsa Sun and Revlon colorburst in Sizzle are both orange red with a much better formula (but of course they have been discontinued for years already). If you can't get it for dirt cheap, you might as well go higher end for quality and bonus pretty packaging. 

Comments