Wet n Wild Lip Gloss in Wined and Dined

Wet n Wild revamped (well, everything) their range of lip gloss this spring. I noticed an interesting shade so I picked it up (it's a little over a dollar so I think I am better off not eating that bag of Dorritos).
 
Wine and Dine is a creamy wine with a slightest touch of rosy brown. The texture is gel-cream with a bit of plastic (just the smell). On the lips (turned a bit magenta again haha)it's actually quite flattering and wearable.
Overall it's nice but there isn't really a point getting it either. It's just not amazingly unique or pleasurable to use so save your pennies for fries might just be wise.


Comments

  1. It looks great on you! Is there a formula in this color that you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like revlon Bordeaux but of course the whole colorburst lipgloss line had been discontinued for years already....

      Delete
    2. Yeah. Can't believe they discontinued it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.