Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Wet n Wild Lip Gloss in Wined and Dined

Wet n Wild revamped (well, everything) their range of lip gloss this spring. I noticed an interesting shade so I picked it up (it's a little over a dollar so I think I am better off not eating that bag of Dorritos).
 
Wine and Dine is a creamy wine with a slightest touch of rosy brown. The texture is gel-cream with a bit of plastic (just the smell). On the lips (turned a bit magenta again haha)it's actually quite flattering and wearable.
Overall it's nice but there isn't really a point getting it either. It's just not amazingly unique or pleasurable to use so save your pennies for fries might just be wise.


3 comments:

  1. It looks great on you! Is there a formula in this color that you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like revlon Bordeaux but of course the whole colorburst lipgloss line had been discontinued for years already....

      Delete
    2. Yeah. Can't believe they discontinued it.

      Delete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...