Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara and Holiday Sets

A collective post from my weekend sightings
 
Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara
I think they forgot to put in some lash-growth claim if they are really aiming for the all-in-one thing 
The TJ-Maxx (by Columbus Circle) now has a pretty big stock of My Beauty Diary Mask in stock. I tried the Hyaluronic Acid (stings a little?) and the Black Pearl One (rather moisturizing) so I picked up another pearl one...They are kind of soothing although they don't really do much except for giving some relief for one night. In the other hand, I really like the Collage-Rose on the right and use it as night cream. 
 From Sephora - Fresh released more sets - Sugar Lip Party and Sugar Lip Delight. They averaged out to be decent deals (and I don't have Ruby, Cherry and Fig from the set on the left) so I got it for winter.
 Sugar Lip Lovers
 Sugar Indulgence
 Jesse's Girl waterproof liquid eyeliner (made in Taiwan with brush made in Japan) - They are 7 bucks so a bit too expensive for just-toys
 LA Color Best of Eye set
 Hey Stud
 Berry Beauty and Diamond Nail
 
Burt's Bees Face Essentials

Comments