Badger Damascus Rose Beauty Balm

Badger Damascus Rose Beauty Balm is (not a BB cream) one of the items I picked up at Whole Foods when they were having a 25% off skincare items sale. I wanted buy the facial oil at the time but It was sold out (and never saw it in stock since, maybe I should visit Whole Foods more often) so I settled for this jarred version. 
And look at the badger in a flower bush!  

The oil-wax based balm has a very soft texture that liquify as soon as it's spread. The smell is herbal and a little sharp (and nothing like roses, unfortunately). When I first got it, I mainly use it around the eye area (for the fine/dry lines) and it seemed moisturizing like a oil but easier to spread (compared to actual oil) and didn't fog up my vision. Later on, I just ended up using it allover my face and a substitute for facial oil.
Even with a bigger glob,my mostly dry (when it's super hot and humid, my skin type is more normal and ...sweaty so only cleanse and tone) skin is able to drink it right up. I like it a lot during spring and coolers days of summer so when I finish it up, I will very likely to repurchase and(!) buy the oil version. At 15 bucks a piece, it's a pretty good deal.

Ingredients:*Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil. 

Comments