Maybelline Queen of New York Limited Edition Collection

 Spotted at CVS - Maybelline Queen of New York 100 Years Limited Edition Collection (pretty much everything is from the permanent range but the eyeliner and mascara has LE illustration by Meg Lipke)
Unstoppable Mechanical Liner in Onyx and Expresso (I think only the paper package is LE and the eyeliner is just...black)
 
Great Lash Real Impact Eyeliner mascara. Well, normally I am a sucker for LE but these don't do a thing for me (lucky for my wallet since the great lash formula smudges badly on my anyway).
Something more interesting, an unseen (for me) Baby Lips set in Winter Flush and Quenched (I didn't buy it mainly because I don't want to get that clear one that I will never use).

Comments

  1. I love Maybelline! they had me spent my money too much already from the recent collection! Great post!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.