Clairol Herbal Essences Cleansing Conditioner

Clairol Essence was picked up at my local grocery store (saw it half off for around 3 bucks), it's the first actual cleansing conditioner I have ever tried so I reckon if the worst thing happens, I will just get a watered down condition to detangle.

Anyway, the conditioner actually does what it promises, cleanses gently without making my hair greasy. I usually use it every other day (I wash my hair every day and it can be too stripping if I use the foamy one) and it gets rid of the slight oil build-up, refreshes (it has a minty rose scent, a combo I like quite a bit) and make my hair very easy to comb out (and very soft afterward). Clairol is a brand of shampoo I actually stick with (since my teen) and I think I actually like this better than their shampoo. Now all they need to do is bring back the grapefruit scent shampoo/conditioner (introduced 10 years ago), I will keep waiting...

Ingredients

Comments

  1. I have been just using a regular conditioner on a day I have to wash my hair twice (on a workout day). I did not know they started making "cleansing conditioner"! I am not sure how they are different from other conditioners, but I tihnk it is a neat thing to try in my routines. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the difference is that this foams a wee bit so I can use it on my roots to do the washing. I think loreal makes one of this as well, never tried it though(I just like their regular shampoo).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.