Mid Week Menagerie - Current Favorites

The weather finally cooled down a bit, now that I no longer get all wet and sticky from doing nothing. It's time to wear some makeup! Here are some of my newer finds (and old products I have found love for) that I have been reaching for. I am trying to not to say too much about these, because I might run out of materials when I actually write up the reviews .
Rimmel show off lip lacquer in Aurora - The formula is not the most friendly for my lips but I found that it goes on much smoother (less drying) when I have a waxy base underneath (which is the Nivea Milk & Honey balm).

Too Faced Glamour Gloss - I like the tiny tube (easy to tuck into everything) and the 2.9ml mini is more generous than what I originally though, as the full sized gloss (spotted at Marshalls) contain 3.6ml. It only look huge thanks to the excessive/light refracting packaging.

Maybelline Volume Express Rocket Mascara - Because Kate says so...

Too Faced concealer - It sure offers very flexible coverage, perfect for hiding acne marks.

Majolica Majorca Lash Curler- In a light, rosy yellow gold color. 
Sukin Rose Hip Oil - This gives me crazy milia seeds when it was hot but it's the perfect spot moisturizer now.

Paul and Joe Lipstick in Once Upon a Time - Do I need more orange lipstick? Well, this is an exception because it looks more like a golden apricot than orange (plus it was gifted by Dalenna of A Little Dab Into Makeup)...

3ce Kabuki Brush - It's so fluffy that I could not get the auto-focus to work on this! It's the same color as the blush so I can't see it on the bristle...
Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek -  I bought it right away when it first came out (ahem, two years ago), used it a few time and forgot about it... Since the new Heart Hunter collection just came out (with swirly blushes!) and I am reminded of this cute little tin...

 Anyway, the reviews for these products would be out very soon, since the pictures of most of these items are all taken care of. I am just trying to use them a few more times to make sure it's not a short-term fling...

An abrupt change of topic - I spotted this Benefit + LeSportSac cosmetic pouch (on clearance from 32 to 16 bucks). Unlike the other LSS pouches I have used, this one is actually lined (with the same cow print) and sectioned with several slots inside!
And look! Benefit has this set with tinted lip balm (know they would work well but do I really need more lip color?) with Mini Cheek Stains! I wish they would come up with these 4ml sampler of all their current stains (as I am eying on ChaCha Tint, Posietint and Lolli Tint but don't want to pay 30bucks each).
Sizzling Six and Frisky Six (either 26 or 27 bucks)
NYX Pure Decadence and Sugar Rush Butter Gloss set
Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippie Set

Comments

  1. that's an adorable hot pink kabuki brush! And I'm using the Nivea Milk & Honey lip balm right now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fluffy and it's only a little over 10 bucks shipped (from Hong Kong)...The ebay seller's name is cosmego (not affiliated) if you are interested. I like it better than the (old version of) Too Faced retractable kabuki.

      Delete
    2. Cool thanks!!! I have to go check it out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.