Tease - Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm

 Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm was their latest lip crayon release (from last fall) - I picked up one to give it a try...Yes, my color choice is starting to bore myself.
Tease is a reddish orange free of any shimmer. I think most of these lacquer balm are sheer, glossy but can be built to a more vibrant jelly finish. It smells minty, just like the balm stain.
 
Tease, Balm Stain in Rendezvous, Super Lustrous Lipstick Siren, Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, and a mistake (it's actually Moon Drop lipstick in Peach Silk)
On the lips, the Lacquer Balm glides easily and wears comfortably...I like the sheer and slightly glossy finish, just don't like it with orange (I prefer bolder and more opaque orange). Maybe I should get a bright pink one...or just stop hoarding lip products for a while (since they are out of control and I can use them up quickly enough).

Comments