Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam

Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam is the face wash designed for oily and acne prone skin (as the rest of the Pureness line). I picked it up for 15 bucks when I saw it at Marshalls. I have only used two other foaming washes by the brand, White Lucent (which I swore by) and The Skincare. Pureness seems a little less dense than the other two that the foam created from the same pea size yields less foam that's also a little more bubbly than creamy. The scent is a little sharp and it definitely hurts when it gets in my nostrils.
Inside the cream, there are small blue beads (that cannot be felt) that reminds me of those seen in laundry detergent. While it's very efficient at cleansing (washing out some simple eyeshadow, mascara and stubborn sunscreen on the face)it manages to both make my skin squeaky and leaving a bit of residue...It didn't costs any major cystic acne but whenever I use it, there is always little blemishes on my skin.

Overall: It was still a cleanser with good unit price (one tube lasted me 4 months) but I think it's not as suitable for my skin type.

Comments

  1. I used this for the longest time while I was in college. Completely agree that the White Lucent cleanser is way better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.