Covergirl Fresh Complexion Concealer in Buff Beige

Covergirl Fresh Complexion Concealer has already been recently discontinued, I picked two tubes up, when I saw them 50% and 75% off at Target. Given the track record of Covergirl (who repackage old product and given them new names), I am betting my pennies that this is the same thing as the newer Ready Set Gorgeous concealer.
The concealer is more liquid than it is creamy. I usually dot it on top my acne marks and spread it out. I have to blend it out as the color is brighter and yellower than my skintone. While it doesn't cover up the dark marks completely, it manages to hide 90% of them, without getting diffused or leaving a more obvious purple cast underneath. There is minimal caking and it was able to last for a whole day under sunscreen or bare, cleansed face.

My three concealers - Cover Girl, Essence (yes, I am using that up very slowly) and a new toy from Physicians Formula (which looks a little too slippery). 

Overall: It works, it lasts and it doesn't break me out. Back up ensued.

Comments