L'Oreal Glossy Balm, Visible Lift Blur Blush, Silkissime Eyeliner and More

So...A spy cam post that's a month too late. L'Oreal joined the lip crayon bandwagon with the Glossy Balm Crayon. Even though I like the crayons, these shades looks quite similar to the Revlon ones that are already out.
Ginger Candy, My Baby Doll, Innocent Coral, Pink Me Up
Baby Berry, Lovely Mocha, Vintage Rose, Petite Plum
 The Color Riche Balm is now divided into two categories - the Nude Balm (I am pretty sure these are exact same thing as the older Colour Riches ones, it's just that now they are honest about the color pay off). I recognize the shade and the names.
Then there are new colors added and called Pop Balm. I suppose I would really like these if they were the old formula with brighter colors.
Visible Lift Blur concealer, foundation and cream blush
 If soft berry looks like the tube (which means more coral), I would totally go for it.
k
Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Pencils
 
Purple, Gold, (can't read it) and Colbalt (there were some black on the left as well)
Summer Beauty Essentials 
Color Riche Neons
Voluminous Butterfly Midnight Black Mascara
Age Perfect Day, Night Cream and Serum
Color Riche Duo Effect Eyeshadow Palettes

Comments